[insert photo of Mt. Rainier] "I don't just want to hear about; I want to see it -- from her kitchen window." ~ Max
What an unusual Fathers' Day we had. On Saturday, we invited my dad and my husband's parents over for a seafood boil in their honor. The most interesting thing about the afternoon was the conversation between my dad and my father-in-law. They are both somewhat shy and are so different in their loves and their lifestyles, that I honestly wondered what topic they would find to discuss. I looked out of my kitchen window, and there they were talking away:
So, I snapped a few shots by which to remember that very special afternoon.
How I love these menfolk! Happy Fathers' Day!
His dad:
My dad . . .
And, the dad-of-dads, according to my children:
And, the latter and I are vacationing alone-iSHH . . . whaTTT a trip! ;-) He told his children farewell in the church parking lot this morning, and here we are 2500 miles away from them now. Wow.
In conclusion, this week we hope to get a photo of Mt. Rainier for that blank spot. I want my own. I'd rather not rip one when I can take one myself (weather permitting).
~ End Quote
Great pics, Kev! Now you do have your own pic of the mountain! :o)
ReplyDeleteI do, I do, ;-)
ReplyDeleteI'll get that mountain on here as soon as I can. ;-)