Friendship is the breathing rose,
with sweets in every fold.
~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
with sweets in every fold.
~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
The truck arrived without my even knowing it . . .
I looked up to see a grinning child and a box which she slid into my lap . . .
Then it was my turn to smile . . . over and over again.
Liz and Lisa, they are lovely.
Thank you for making this day so special.
I love you!
Liz and Lisa, they are lovely.
Thank you for making this day so special.
I love you!
~ End Quote
Ah, how lovely!
ReplyDeleteI'm so pleased :-)
Hope you had a wonderfully beautiful day today, my dear friend. Happy Birthday.
How can I describe the day? It was gentle. Isn't that a strange way to put it? I needed a day like that. *smile*
ReplyDeleteBy the way, the mailing labels were amazing. I have no idea where these flowers were actually picked. It looks like it could have been California, Ecuador, or Columbia! World travelers, they are -- and now they grace my humble little country table. ;-) Thanks, again!
By the way, Angelle took those pics for me.
ReplyDelete