Saturday, November 20, 2010

The "F" Song


Strap yourselves in, my friends, because it's in full swing.

Go ahead! Pretend you don't know what I'm talking about, but I don't buy it.

Yesterday, while I was minding my own shopping business, I wheeled around the first aisle and heard sickeningly familiar strands of music as I reached for my carton of eggs.

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow . . ."  Ugh! Somebody get me my bucket!

Fast on its heels was "Silver Bells," at which point I began to brace myself for the inevitable. "Any minute now," I told myself, "they're going to play -- I can't say it."

I think these boys understand:



Thankfully, I was able to finish my shopping and get out of the doors before they played . . .

the "F" song

There, I said it.

I warn you, do not click on the "play" button unless you want this tune stuck in your mind for the next four months:


You didn't play it, did you? Well, don't blame me if you find yourself humming it while you prepare Thanksgiving dinner.

Let me help to erase it from your mind: (Starting with the third line, things get a little fun.)


"If you want to make a song more hummy, 
add a few tiddely poms." 
~Winnie the Pooh

"Tiddely pom, tiddely pom, tiddely pom, F**** Navidad, F**** Navidad, tiddely pom, tiddely pom . . . "

I tried. ;-/


~End Quote

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, those guys are so GOOD!! Hahahaha! Loved the first and the last clips, but no, I didn't play the F-song. Ugh.

    :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just too funny, my friend! No, I did NOT play the F-song! :o)

    ReplyDelete