Monday, March 7, 2011

Exposure: Week Ten


A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.






Angelle, thank you, always.
I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy, for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ; just as it is right for me to think this of you . . . because I have you in my heart . . .
~Philippians 1:3-7






~ End Quote

My favorite photos of this dear friend, I cannot find. ;-/
Perhaps a little slideshow will be in order when I do.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, I love seeing a picture of her! Love the verse as well! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so humbled.... I love you very much and when I think of the valleys and mountain tops, I am once again awed by Him....
    Thank God, He brought us together to experience His grace.
    Angelle

    ReplyDelete