Monday, July 25, 2011

Exposure: Week Thirty


A picture of 
someone 
you miss.

We don't plan to miss people, do we? Do we? Perhaps "plan" is a poor choice of words, but I knew from first glance at the list of challenges that I would post this today.

 








I missed her then; 
I miss her right now; 
and I will miss her tomorrow. 
Every tomorrow.










What I didn't anticipate was the weight of "missing" I would be feeling today. Old "missing." New "missing." Without a doubt, I could write sequels to this post.

"I miss you . . ." It is my song.


I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long.  
If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night. 
~Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes


~End Quote

3 comments:

  1. love the quote, my friend.

    I miss her, too, and I didn't even get the pleasure of meeting her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inside and out...just like you!

    Lucy Locket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet comments . . . I say she missed out on really getting to know the friends the Lord has given me in recent years. She always made her own relationship with my friends -- treated them as though she would have been their friend even if I was out of the picture. So peerless!

    ReplyDelete