
Start early and begin raising the bar throughout the day.
~ Bruce Jenner
Hendel is there in the city
Workin’ on her blog ev’ry night and day
And I never lost one minute of sleepin’
Worryin’ where her guestbook might have been
Mouse wheel keep on turnin’
This Mole will keep on learnin’
Scrollin’, scrollin’, scrollin’ on the sidebar
Loved to read her blog on MySpace
Even ‘bout her trips down to New Orleans
But I never saw it have this much potential
Til she switched her blog to a better host scene
Mouse wheel keep on turnin’
This Mole will keep on learnin’
Scrollin’, scrollin’, scrollin’ on the sidebar
[A little music to scroll by . . .
It’s a good thing, too,
because your wonderful, new comment box
is
way
down
on
that
sidebar.
I wish you’d move it up a little higher and maybe to the left,
but it’s your party; you can sigh if you want to . . .
oops, that’s another song. . . and I will refrain.
I know you don’t really like filk,
but I think you like me.
That makes it a little more tolerable, doesn’t it?
Please say “yes,” ‘cause I have no control over it, you know. ]
Scrollin’, scrollin’, scrollin’ on the sidebar
[a little more music to help you think about it . . . the naked guy on the left is thinking, too]
If you stay down on the sidebar
Bet you gonna find some people who skim
You don’t have to worry, ‘less they’re in a hurry
People on your Blogger aren’t here on a whim
Mouse wheel keep on turnin’
This Mole will keep on learnin’
Scrollin’, scrollin’, scrollin’ on the sidebar
Scrollin’, scrollin’, scrollin’ on the sidebar
Scrollin’, scrollin’, scrollin’ on the sidebar
Scrollin’, scrollin’, scrollin’ on the sidebar
Why this?
I have a dear friend who has a habit of raising the bar whenever she applies her mind, heart, and hands to a task.
She can't help it; it's as natural to her as drinking water.
Logophile that I am, I am driven to this word play when I watch her.
I can't help it; it's as natural to me as drinking water.
~ End Quote
oy vey!
ReplyDeleteFilk is not recommended prior to the first cup of coffee.
:-)