~ Glenn Arnold
Thoughts on trust . . .To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved.
~ George MacDonald
The key is to get to know people and trust them to be who they are. Instead, we trust people to be who we want them to be - and when they're not, we cry.
~ David Duchovny
The glue that holds all relationships together - including the relationship between the leader and the led - is trust, and trust is based on integrity.
~ Brian Tracy
Distrust all those who love you extremely upon a very slight acquaintance and without any visible reason.
~ Lord Chesterfield
Men trust their ears less than their eyes.
~ Herodotus
I'm not upset that you lied to me; I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.
~ Friedrich Nietzsche*
People who have given us their complete confidence believe that they have a right to ours. The inference is false, a gift confers no rights.
~ Friedrich Nietzsche*
* No, Mr. Nietzsche, God is not dead. These quotations, however, are two that I’m willing to consider. (see disclaimer)
It is written . . .As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.
~ 2 Samuel 22:30-32
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding…
~ Proverbs 3:5,6
He who trusts in his own heart is a fool…
~ Proverbs 28:25
Blessed is that man who makes the LORD his trust…
~Psalm 40:4
But it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord GOD that I may declare all Your works.
~ Psalm 73:27-28
It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
~ Psalm 118:8
Who can find a virtuous wife? For her worth is far above rubies. The heart of her husband safely trusts her; so he will have no lack of gain.
~ Proverbs 31:10,11

"Trust in me . . . "
~ End Quote
Love that first quote - very true indeed! :-)
ReplyDelete