• I enjoy mowing the lawn, it relaxes me. It gets me outdoors, it's good exercise, the freshly cut grass smells great, and the engine is loud enough that I'm sure no one else can hear my thoughts - or intrude upon them. ~Astrid Alauda
• I always thought a yard was three feet, then I started mowing the lawn. ~C.E. Cowman
• I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby. ~Nancie J. Carmody
~End Quote

Well, not sure about having that song stuck in my head for the morning. :-/ Interesting quotes, though :-)
ReplyDeleteLove you!
I am thankful that my loved ones are nearby. I just wish they'd do their own laundry.
ReplyDeleteOur yard is 8.92 miles.