• My desktop is ill. I am late in posting exposure challenges because of that.
• Today is Stacy's birthday; and if I had two of me, I'd be there to celebrate . . . but I think she is away celebrating with her hubby (in which case I would not want to intrude). Happy, happy birthday! Snail mail ASAP. Worth the wait, I promise.
• So much more . . .
This is a quote blog, though. Here's today's quote:
Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.
It turns what we have into enough, and more.
It turns denial into acceptance,
chaos to order,
confusion to clarity.
It can turn a meal into a feast,
a house into a home,
a stranger into a friend.
Gratitude makes sense of our past,
brings peace for today,
and creates a vision for tomorrow.
~Melody Beattie
~End Quote

I would have loved a visit from one of you. :)
ReplyDelete