Monday, May 16, 2011

Exposure: Week Twenty




A picture of you 
when you were little.




We met at the very top of a green wooden triangle on the preschool playground.



Introducing Trey, the boyfriend:


What are little boys made of?
What are little boys made of?
Frogs and snails and puppy-dogs' tails,
That's what little boys are made of.


What are little girls made of?
What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice and all things nice,
That's what little girls are made of.


He once gave me a little gift, a piece of coral and a shark's tooth that he had brought home from the beach. Ask me if I still have them. ;-)

~ End Quote

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I need to ask, my dear. I'm sure I know you do. Great pics! And I'm sure Trey will be thrilled to know that you posted his boyhood pic for the world to see...haha! :-)

    ReplyDelete