A picture
of three things
your spouse loves
Meet the Hubs!
dinner • dates • dinner dates •
seafood • pralines • garlic •
family • history • family history •
documentaries • cemeteries • airplanes •
cotton • Levis • stripes •
teaching • talking • traveling •
LSU • football • LSU football
kittens • rockets • oil wells •
biographies • Proverbs • maps • window seats •
laughter • sweat • sleep •
sweet olive • sweet tea • sweet me •
dinner • dates • dinner dates •
seafood • pralines • garlic •
family • history • family history •
documentaries • cemeteries • airplanes •
cotton • Levis • stripes •
teaching • talking • traveling •
LSU • football • LSU football
kittens • rockets • oil wells •
biographies • Proverbs • maps • window seats •
laughter • sweat • sleep •
sweet olive • sweet tea • sweet me •
He absolutely loves a good view!
|
| Mountain view! |
| Skyline view! |
| River view! |
. . . to name a few.
I'll admit, I like a great view, too!
“Like tourists
huffing and puffing to reach the peak
we forget the view on the way up.”
~ Friedrich Nietzsche
huffing and puffing to reach the peak
we forget the view on the way up.”
~ Friedrich Nietzsche
(an unlikely source/see sidebar)
~ End Quote

Hey! Love the post! I think I missed seeing a few... :oP
ReplyDeleteFUN!! You two are so cute... Beautiful views!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a hubs you have! I love to see his excitement and enthusiasm for anything he loves!
ReplyDeleteGreat post :-)