A picture of something you wish you were better at. (at which you were better?)
Three years ago I began a list that I called, "Top Ten Things I Do Not Do Well." It was intended to be humorous, nevertheless it is all true.
Now, with this week's exposure challenge requesting similar information, I thought it was time to unveil the list:
1. Baking brownies
2. Pricing items for garage sales
3. Carving ovals on rubber stamps
4. Relaxing for a photograph
5. Barring chords on a guitar
6. Shutting up
7. Hanging up
8. Completing a “one-and-a-half” dive
9. Hitting F above high C
10. Remembering doses of medicine
[In answer to today's challenge, see numbers 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, and 10.]
Look not mournfully into the past. It comes not back again.
Wisely improve the present. It is thine.
Go forth to meet the shadowy future, without fear.
~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
~ End Quote


Yeah, that was definitely entertaining! lol!
ReplyDeleteGreat list, dear Kev! ;o)
ReplyDelete